One of the reasons I am working 2 days a week right now at the Slip is for fun family trips and just a little more freedom to do the things we want to do as a family this summer! Jake called me thurs from work and said "Let's go out of town this weekend!". I was so excited so i immediately got on the phone with our timeshare company...being that it was the 4th weekend things were pretty booked but I got lucky and found a place in Ocean Shores! We packed the car up and hit the road Saturday morning! We pulled into the Ocean, literally since in wA you are allowed to park on the beach! We spent the afternoon petting horses, chasing the ball around, trying to fly kites, and just enjoying eachother!! We came back to the hotel, went swimming in the outdoor pool for a bit and then went out to a nice family dinner!! Bailey was in heaven because we came back to "our new house" as she calls it, watched mommy shows and ate popcorn!! I must say it was a perfect trip and we are already planning our next one...looking at Victoria for the weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment