Monday April 11, 2011
My lil man who has been plagued by ear infections for far too long is having surgery tomorrow. I actually didn't realize it was a surgery since the way people talk about "tubes" is like it is getting your teeth cleaned! It is fairly common but regardless it is still scary for a mom to be sending her little guy who isnt even ONE yet under the knife for surgery!! I know he will do great and I really am ready for all these ear infections to be OVER!!
The day before a huge event in such a short life Mason also started walking today! I knew it was coming but all this bug stuff happening in one week is making this mamma anxious!! He has the attitude of "i am out to conquer the world, one small step at a time!" Being the historian that i try to be I have tried really hard to capture his steps on video..but being stubborn he has yet to be a performer and show his new skill off to the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment