Thursday, April 28, 2011

"I look at my daughter and I see myself...only better"

As my little Bailey grows up (too fast) I see so much of myself in her..mostly her clumsiness, extreme grace, and all other odd behaviors!! She is so funny and has such a vivid imagination- she has turned into quite the roll player- she love to pretend that she is either Anna or Chloe..which of course means I am Marissa or Britt, Jake is Roby or Bubba, and Mason is Michael..you would be amazed these characters go on for hours- the other day she woke up from her nap and said " Marissa, were is baby Michael!?"
She is OBSESSED with all things princess..she even calls her "waste" Cinderella or Ariel poop. She also LOVES to do anything i do..if i put on makeup I have to do hers next..she also moisturises and tones..if i wear my uggs she wears hers...she loves to cook and bake especially "nana " bread as she calls it:)

1 comment:

  1. She is such a great little girl!!! im so lucky to have chloe grow up with such a great cousin! <3

    ReplyDelete